The Raritan Inn at Middle Valley
Priceline
US$160
US$149
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsthe barnbed and breakfasthomemade granolabusiness meetingnew jerseymarciaweddingpropertyfrigidretreatrenovationhostslinens
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We stayed for one night at the Raritan Inn and it was lovely. The home was beautiful and peaceful...a lovely escape from NYC. We rode our bikes from Morristown to Califon and happily stored our bikes in the barn. John, the Innkeeper was wonderful and cooks a delicious breakfast! We look forward to returning.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MauraFR
RaritanInnkeeper, General Manager at The Raritan Inn at Middle Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2013

I am so glad you were able to spend some time in the country away from the business of the city. What a perfect day to ride your bikes and enjoy the sights and sounds of nature along the way, even when it included climbing a few hills!
Thank you for sharing your story with us. Anytime you want to escape from NYC we would love to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I absolutely love the Raritan Inn! All my bridesmaids and I stayed here for the weekend of my wedding and we could not have had a better time! John, the innkeeper, made the weekend! He is so warm and loveable. The breakfast was yummy, too! The property makes for gorgeous wedding pictures!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 518agon
RaritanInnkeeper, Manager at The Raritan Inn at Middle Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

I am so glad you had a wonderful weekend. I really enjoyed getting to know all your bridesmaids and family. You both make the perfect couple!

All the best as you celebrate your lives together. John.

Reviewed 4 May 2013

Beautiful rooms friendly staff great location. Rooms in back are quiet but all are beautiful very romantic and right on the river. Wonderful place for a wedding and the town is charming with good restaurants. Great weekend get away.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank ClaudiaHZ
Reviewed 1 April 2013

My wife and I planned a getaway weekend at the Raritan Inn and had a wonderful stay. It compared favorably to our many vacations in the New England area. John was a great host that provided for all or our needs and made a great country breakfast for us. I would highly recommend the Raritan Inn for a stay of any length.
Gene & JoAnn

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2013

My wife and I, along with four other couples, were at the Inn for a surprise 45th birthday party. The Inn keeper, John Bovill was an excellent host and tended to all of our needs. The stay was very memorable and I highly recommend the place. The Inn was recently updated and made the stay very comfortable. Despite the frigid overnight temperatures there was plenty of heat and hot water. No details were spared during the renovations. The crème brulé French toast in the morning was awesome.
I highly recommend a stay at the Raritan Inn.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends