Spent a long weekend in Cape May during off-season & decided to give the MABC a try, being familiar with the area & knowing that it is a little far from the center of town - not a problem for us. Turned out to be a rainy weekend (an understatement) - which made the fact that the room was nice & had WiFi all the better. We made use of the literature in the office & the girl in the office was extremely helpful in suggesting places to eat that were open nearby. I was originally concerned about the pets (I love them but currently don't have any) but the rooms didn't smell like 'wet dog' and there was no barking/meowing/tweeting late at night. Even though the weather was atrocious, the office manager actually let us use the outdoor hot tub while the cold rain was falling - a great way to 'laugh at the rain'!
Below are the pros/cons (taking into account that in Southern NJ you can't expect to get a spacious 5-star hotel):
- Price was reasonable
- Room was clean and fairly modern
- Staff was friendly & helpful
- Free WiFi
- Available washer/dryer
- Available soda machine
- Nice outdoor pool & hot tub
- Quiet Location
- May be a little far away from the action for some
- No breakfast if you're looking for that
- Will have to walk a few blocks to the beach
With this property, the pros definitely outweigh the cons, & I was extremely satisfied with our stay - I'd have no qualms about staying here again!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Madison Avenue Beach Club Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Avenue Beach Club Hotel Cape May
- Madison Avenue Beach Hotel
- Madison Avenue Beach Motel
- Madison Avenue Beach Club Motel Cape May, New Jersey