This place isn't a bad deal if you're not really picky. We chose it because we do not like Victorian style B&B's, which seem to be all over town. It's about a 10 minute walk to the beach or to the mall. You could rent a bike if you want but it's very doable on foot and it's fun to look at the houses along the way.
We had a small studio on the bottom floor. It was quite roomy and had a large bathroom and sleeper futon (which we did not use). The motel boasts new renovations which are shiny and clean, but do not hide the poor building construction. From 7am until 11pm you could hear children running around in the upstairs room and on the 2nd level. They have a flatscreen tv but what is the point if only 2 of the 50 channels are in hi definition? Also the kitchen is fully stocked with 4 sets of cups, bowls, dinner plates, salad plates, utensils, etc....but I don't see how any one could cook up a 4 course meal in...a microwave? A toaster oven at least would have been nice. The fridge looked new and did not have any funky smells. The pool was ok and had at least a few people in it at all times, some of them were possibly not MABC guests. The beds were pretty awful, we both woke up with sore backs. The pillows were old and flat and provided no support.
Bottom line - good deal for the location and amenities. Not spectacular, but better than other motels we've stayed in (cough, wildwood)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Madison Avenue Beach Club Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madison Avenue Beach Club Hotel Cape May
- Madison Avenue Beach Hotel
- Madison Avenue Beach Motel
- Madison Avenue Beach Club Motel Cape May, New Jersey