“Best Part of our vacation” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of East Coast Parasail

East Coast Parasail
More attraction details
Owner description: Our boats depart every hour and a half from 8AM to Sunset, Memorial Day to Labor Day. Space is limited; however, observers are always welcome at a discounted rate. Reservations highly recommended. Group rates are available for parties of six or more. Our 8 a.m. trip offers a discount. Next time you are looking for a fun way to enjoy your trip to Cape May, be sure to contact us! Jet Skis & Waverunners are also available.
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best Part of our vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

It was the best thing we did in Cape May .Everyone was so friendly and made us feel so comfortable ..I wish we could remember the guys who took us out they were the best and what a view over the ocean .I cant wait to do it again and bring my family with me to try this .Your never to old to try something new lol Im 52 and was thrilled ...

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Robin B

Philadelphia PA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fly me away!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Each summer my husband and I look forward to flying with Captain Andy Barber and his amazing staff at East Coast Parasail! Whether you're a newby to the sea/sky experience or seasoned vets, this thrilling ride across the waves and winds is sure to hook you into doing it again and again.

And once you ride in one of Captain Barber's powerboats you'll look down your nose at most other parasailing crews. Captain Barber runs the fastest, most thrilling rocket boats on the East Coast. When you're up in the skies be sure to look for dolphins breaking the waves as Cape May is home to a large family of the beautiful sea mammals.

Book your trip in advance because all of us regulars will beat you out for our seasonal fix of an East Coast Adventure!!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank EdOcean
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Jet Boat fun for the whole family!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

We went to ECP on a beautiful Sunday for their 2:30pm ride on the new Jet Boat! From start to finish the staff were more then friendly & super knowledgable not only about the surrounding waterways and the jet boat itself, but our Captain, Rob, was the most entertaining!
We could not have asked for a better experience on such a fun boat! This is a one of a kind ride and we laughed the whole time! Be prepared to get wet during the 360s! We will definitely be back!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank CMlocal
Home
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highlight of our Cape May visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

This was a birthday gift for my husband...planned prior to hearing about the parasailing accident in Florida. After hearing about that accident, I wasn't sure that I wanted to parasail, but I am SO glad that we did. The East Coast Parasailing captain and crew were very professional and I felt completely safe! They had great music and for an additional fee took TONS of great photos to preserve the memories. I'd definitely go again!

Visited August 2013
Quebec City, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Getting wet in the jet boat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

We did the Jet Boat tour and it was great. We saw some dolphins.
The kids (5-7) enjoyed it, this boat can really spin.

Visited July 2013