Cancellation policies on the hotel website are false. Website says you are charged $50 if you cancel a "published" rate more than 10 days before arrival. Wrong. Hotel charges a full night's stay if you cancel, not $50. Manager on duty ("Joan") interrupted constantly, was rude and offensive, and said she could do nothing. I asked to speak to her supervisor, she said she did "not report to anyone." Will be disputing charges. Sorry we could not go to Cape May, glad we did not stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis de Lafayette is a premier hotel centrally located in America's original sea side resort. Our property is directly across the street from Cape May's amazing beach and within walking distance to Cape May's famous Washington Street Mall. Breakfast is served every morning in our restaurant 501 Beach, lunch & cocktails served daily at our poolside Barefoot Bar (in season), 1 Parking permit is provided for each room reserved. We are the pet friendliest hotel in Cape May with 17 Pet Friendly rooms! Reservations including pets may only be reserved directly through the hotel (NOT ONLINE) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Marquis De Lafayette Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marquis De Lafayette Cape May
- Hotel Marquis De Lafayette
- Marquis De Lafayette Hotel Cape May, New Jersey