Even though I've been to the Jersey Shore several times, this was my first time in Cape May for a family wedding. We stayed at the Marquis De Lafayette, a beautiful old hotel centrally located to just about everything in the town center. The rooms are spacious and clean with beach views
from every balcony. A real plus is breakfasts are included - everything from omelets how you like to fresh waffles and fruit and any breakfast item imaginable. From the Marquis we could walk across the street to the gorgeous beach, the rehearsal dinner at a great seaside restaurant, or 3 blocks to Convention Hall, a beautiful old hotel for the wedding. The quaint shopping district on Washington Street was also an easy stroll. Cape May is a lovely seaside town with beautiful beaches, great restaurants and lots to do and see. It's a bit pricey, but we ran into several people who make it their yearly destination. I can see why.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis de Lafayette is a premier hotel centrally located in America's original sea side resort. Our property is directly across the street from Cape May's amazing beach and within walking distance to Cape May's famous Washington Street Mall. Breakfast is served every morning in our restaurant 501 Beach, lunch & cocktails served daily at our poolside Barefoot Bar (in season), 1 Parking permit is provided for each room reserved. We are the pet friendliest hotel in Cape May with 17 Pet Friendly rooms! Reservations including pets may only be reserved directly through the hotel (NOT ONLINE) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marquis De Lafayette Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marquis De Lafayette Cape May
- Hotel Marquis De Lafayette
- Marquis De Lafayette Hotel Cape May, New Jersey