Marquis De Lafayette Hotel
Jetty Motel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$171
Madison Avenue Beach Club Motel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$132
Congress Hall(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$419
Ocean Club Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$253
La Mer Beachfront Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$277
US$270
The Grand Hotel(Cape May)
US$189
Carroll Villa Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$260
Montreal Beach Resort(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$246
Agoda.com
Elaine's Bed & Breakfast Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$205
Wilbraham Mansion(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$290
US$262
Agoda.com
All reviewsbreakfast buffet isacross the streetfirst floorocean frontoff seasonrocking chairsheated poolprivate balconyjazz festivalliving roomsitting areaconvention hallgreat pooltwo double bedstwo blocksyogurtwashington mall
Reviewed 8 September 2013

The room I was given was very small. This is supposed to me a pet friendly hotel. I had a six month lab with me that never barks. I asked for a larger suite which was very nice and very roomy. My lab slept a lot and was in the back room where nobody could hear him even if he did bark. I was only gone fifteen minutes one day and when I returned the desk clerk rudely told me there were complaints about my dog. I told him he never barks and he looked at me indignantly. For the price I was paying a night he should have been permitted to howl. Go elsewhere. I was very insulted and felt that I was treated unfairly and less than a human being.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Guy M
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We spent a fabulous Labor Day weekend in Cape May at the Marquis De Lafayette and my two small dogs went with us. This hotel is very dog friendly, and has excellent accommodations for dog families. There are dog friendly rooms on the first floor only of the hotel. We stayed in the Abbey, which is the smallest of the dog rooms, but it was certainly big enough for 2 adults and 2 puppies (weight 26 and 28 lbs). The room was clean upon our arrival and cleaned everyday while we were there if we wished (while dogs were walked).

We ate dinner at the hotel on the first night, which was reasonably priced. Our server, Sandy took great care of us and was very friendly. Breakfast was included each morning and was excellent! Omelette station, fresh made waffles, fresh fruit, etc.

The hotel is walking distance to the dog park, which we visited two times a day to wear the puppies out.

The hotel is right across from the beach which was so convenient. We also had an ocean front deck/patio which was nice to have. We spent many hours there, in our rocking chairs, reading and the puppies enjoyed watching the people.

Of course, Cape May is a great destination also. I will definitely return to this hotel, as it met or exceeded all of my expectations!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We have returned to this hotel several times because of its superior accommodations. The rooms are well appointed and the beds comfortable. Food is well prepared and presented. Their pool is generous and clean. The Atlantic Ocean is just across the way with wide clean beaches. The local town offers many good shops and attractions

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank William W
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Last fall,we stayed at the Marquis with our dog and had a lovely time. The room decor is a bit tired,but the room was very clean ,the location is perfect and it is one of the few Cape May hotels that welcomes pets. So this year when I went online to book another fall weekend, I was pretty baffled. Guests may only book "pet-friendly" rooms online if the DON'T have pets staying in the room. Hmmm, OK? As instructed on the website, I called to make the reservation since we would be bringing our dog again. To my surprise, I was quoted a nightly rate over $100 more per night than the online rate PLUS an additional nightly pet fee. No thank you!! The rebel that I am, i went back online,booked the pet friendly room and noted on the reservation that we were bringing the dog. However, the more I think about it , I'm not so sure whether or not such deceptive practives deserves my business!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank El G
Reviewed 22 August 2013

these accomodations were an overall underwhelming experience while the location may be desirable the accomodations themselves were dark, dank, and there was an oeverall musty odor the rooms almost had a creepy quality akin to the Bates Motel

Room Tip: bring room freshener```there is an unavoidable overall musty odor that is very overwhelming
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple