I've stayed in several hotels in Cape May, and the Marquis is by far the best. Beautiful clean rooms with private balconies overlooking the beach; delicious brunch breakfast every day (for a small fee), and a great location for shopping and tours. The staff is friendly and accommodating, the pool is clean and inviting, and the beach is right across the street. I didn't bring my furry babies, but pet-friendly rooms are available. This is the place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis de Lafayette is a premier hotel centrally located in America's original sea side resort. Our property is directly across the street from Cape May's amazing beach and within walking distance to Cape May's famous Washington Street Mall. Breakfast is served every morning in our restaurant 501 Beach, lunch & cocktails served daily at our poolside Barefoot Bar (in season), 1 Parking permit is provided for each room reserved. We are the pet friendliest hotel in Cape May with 17 Pet Friendly rooms! Reservations including pets may only be reserved directly through the hotel (NOT ONLINE) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Marquis De Lafayette Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marquis De Lafayette Cape May
- Hotel Marquis De Lafayette
- Marquis De Lafayette Hotel Cape May, New Jersey