We just booked Memorial Day weekend! What a wonderful place to stay as we go back every year! The hotel is renovated & clean and has a charm like no other Victorian hotel. The rooms are comfortable and the views of the ocean and beach are breath taking. The hotel is centrally located so you rarely need to get in your car to dine or shop. When the beach enough come back to the pool and grab a frozen drink while the kids splash around! Relaxing!
Breakfast is delicious and never let us down. Of course we miss the breakfasts that used to be in the former restaurant on the top floor. The views were so pretty!! What a shame to have moved it to the ground floor. I can't complain because we all leave stuffed and so satisfied! Yum!
I would highly recommend the Marquis!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marquis de Lafayette is a premier hotel centrally located in America's original sea side resort. Our property is directly across the street from Cape May's amazing beach and within walking distance to Cape May's famous Washington Street Mall. Breakfast is served every morning in our restaurant 501 Beach, lunch & cocktails served daily at our poolside Barefoot Bar (in season), 1 Parking permit is provided for each room reserved. We are the pet friendliest hotel in Cape May with 17 Pet Friendly rooms! Reservations including pets may only be reserved directly through the hotel (NOT ONLINE) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marquis De Lafayette Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marquis De Lafayette Cape May
- Hotel Marquis De Lafayette
- Marquis De Lafayette Hotel Cape May, New Jersey