Very spacious room in 'suites' newer building behind actual mansion. AC excellent, large spa tub and duel shower. Very quiet. Just lots of small steps that would make the price tag seem more palatable...like better towels, bathroom soaps, HD on the flat screen instead of smaller picture, scent sheets and pillows. All acceptable but just barely. Breakfast in main building served family style. Again. Cheap juices, OK coffee, not even 2% or skim milk. Hot breakfast served. Eggs, pancakes, French toast type of things. No choice. Here's what is offering today. Not real welcoming staff, efficient but certainly no one went out of their way to be personable. Met owner Doug one afternoon and we chatted about beautiful garden and plants. About three blocks to beach. Easy walk to main dining, shops on Washington Mall. Even on leaving, not a thank you or pleasantly. All payments are up front, even before we got to the room. Probably look for an alternative place to stay when we are next there in a few weeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1840 and enlarged circa 1890s, this beautifully restored B&B is the only one in Cape May to boast an indoor heated swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Wilbraham Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilbraham Mansion Hotel Cape May
- Wilbraham Mansion Cape May, New Jersey