Cape May is a fabulous place to spend a few days, throughout the spring, summer, and fall. Cape Winds Motel is very reasonably priced and the rooms are large and clean. There is a refrigerator, but no microwave or coffee maker. But it is located just 3 blocks from the Acme supermarket. It is q quick 1.5mile drive to the Nature Conservancy lake. The lighthouse, lake, and hawk observation station is just another 1.5 miles from that. It is also a quick r=drive to Beach Road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cape Winds is the place to stay in Cape May. We are located in the heart of Cape May's Historic District... an easy walk to the city's fine dining restaurants and unique shopping experience of the Washington Street Mall. Head the other way to explore the marina district... Cape May's fishing and boating center. Or enjoy a short stroll to the beaches. Park once and tour the town on the free trolley ride from the Elementary School located just across the street or rent a bike from a local shop. Cape May is America's original seaside resort. With a rich history, award-winning beaches, designation as a top bird watching location, and many outstanding examples of Victorian architecture, Cape May is a charming seaside town drawing visitors from around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Cape Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Winds Hotel Cape May
- The Cape Winds Cape May, New Jersey