“Wonderful property within walking distance of everthing!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Buttonwood Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #36 of 40 Cape May B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Friends and I stayed at this Cape May B&B over the weekend. Our greeting by the inn keeper, Penny, was warm and welcoming. Our group of 10 took up most of the B&B and we were made to feel at home. Penny was attentive to our needs, presented a fabulous breakfast and afternoon spread and really went out of her way to make us comfortable. I highly recommend Buttonwood Manor. We are already planning our 2013 stay!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 31 July 2012

My boyfriend and I loved the Buttonwood Manor Bed and Breakfast so much we went back. Same wonderful service from a simply delightful innkeep. Joanna was a ray of sunshine every day and Erica's customer service is just exceptional. Again we met wonderful individuals and they happen to know a mutual friend of ours. Which led us into a interesting conversation and we just hit it off right away. Our weekend was so great we didn't even notice the so-so weather. Just that we were having a great time with great people and got some much needed R&R. I think we are going to start going twice a year now. Thinking about trying the Akwaaba Bed and Breakfast in Washington in the fall.

Room Tip: All the room are good in my opinion.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Melody I
Reviewed 29 April 2012

The most relaxing and enchanted place ever. My boyfriend and I felt like we were visting an old friend we haven't seem in a long time.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2012

I absolutely adore Cape May.....so when i got there the first thing to do for me was obviously to find a decent hotel with a reasonable price.Luckily,i found what i was looking for...
And the service,housekeeping was excellent there too...My advice to ya'll whoever wants to experience all that its just the right place for you to relax in such a beautiful hot spot!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Princess262
Reviewed 5 January 2012

if you are looking for a nice and affordable place to relax during a vacation , that is the best place, very pleasant staff that will greet you all the time by name, feels like home.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sergiu C
Reviewed 4 January 2012

Lilia Russu gave me a tour & it was beautiful. She was very pleasant & helpful as well!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank prestonsmommy23
Reviewed 4 January 2012

Loved everything about it.We took a tour of the house, which was beautifully decorated. I was very impressed with the staff. They provided a list of restaurants and other great places to go out and have fun. Lilia was a great help. She was pleasant and kind. I would recommend my family and friends to stay there!

Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple