This hotel fit the bill 100% for us. Our balcony room faced the ocean, appeared brand new, had a kitchenette,sofabed, ceramic tiled floors.
Others write it is far from town. We were happy not to have traffic at our front door yet be 5 minutes away from town by trolley (which runs every 15 minutes) or a 15 minute walk. Lodging cost is a bit higher than other hotels but we thought well worth it.Need to know:The fitness center did not offer much but we used the treadmill,bike and eliptical. Ask for a room away from the restaurant. The airconditioning fans are very noisy (Food was very good).The hotel does not provide beach chairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to stay with us and enjoy the luxurious comfort and seaside serenity at La Mer. • Spectacular oceanfront views• Private balconies• Granite wet bars w/ microwaves and refrigerators• High-speed internet• Heated pool with sundeck• Outdoor gas grill• Elevators• On-site laundry facilities• Personal safes • Multiple telephones • 40-inch LCD/DVD Televisions• Business Center • Banquet rooms• Off-street, covered parking• Beautifully landscaped grounds ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Mer Beachfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mer Beachfront Hotel Cape May
- Hotel La Mer Beachfront
- La Mer Beachfront Inn Cape May, New Jersey