We have been staying at the Peter Shields Inn for eight years. It keeps getting better. Bridget is wonderful and the owners could not be more attentive. The updates are fantastic and we enjoyed the new menu. We appreciate the wonderful service, food, and amenities. We were there the same weekend that the previous reviewer complained about the pigeon. I must say the owners addressed the issue immediately. The complaining about the pigeon was by far more annoying than the cooing by the actual pigeon. We will continue to stay at the Peter Shields and could not recommend it more highly. Looking forward to our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peter Shields Inn is Cape May's most romantic bed and breakfast. Enjoy the beautiful Cape May ocean views from our porch. Experience the luxurious, high-ceilinged rooms and five-star gourmet meals in our Zagat-rated restaurant. Sumptuous, leisurely breakfasts are included with your stay as well as leisurely afternoon "wine and cheese." Additional amenities include his-and-her bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, plush bedding and nightly turndown, and five-star concierge services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Peter Shields Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peter Shields Hotel Cape May
- The Peter Shields Inn Cape May, New Jersey