We stayed here the weekend of April 13 and had a wonderful visit. Room #1 was so comfortable - fireplace, ocean front, comfy bed and huge bath. We ate at the restaurant that night and the food was fantastic. The service both at the B&B and at the restaurant was wonderful - everyone was super friendly and accomodating. Our only suggestion would be to restrict access to the communal area outside of rooms 1 and 2 later in the evening. I am 7 months pregnant and was ready to go to bed by 11pm and there was still somewhat of a party going on outside of our room door. A bit frustrating, but could easily be addressed. We did not say anything as we did not want to create an issue, but something for the inn owners to consider moving forward. All in all, a great visit and we highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peter Shields Inn is Cape May's most romantic bed and breakfast. Enjoy the beautiful Cape May ocean views from our porch. Experience the luxurious, high-ceilinged rooms and five-star gourmet meals in our Zagat-rated restaurant. Sumptuous, leisurely breakfasts are included with your stay as well as leisurely afternoon "wine and cheese." Additional amenities include his-and-her bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, plush bedding and nightly turndown, and five-star concierge services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Peter Shields Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peter Shields Hotel Cape May
- The Peter Shields Inn Cape May, New Jersey