We have dined at the Peter Shields Inn many times. On this trip, we stayed for three nights at the Inn. It is absolutely beautiful, clean, perfectly maintained. The staff is helpful, friendly, and really care about making the Peter Shields Inn a wonderful experience. The Innkeeper, Bridget, is extremely attentive, and always asks how everything is, right down to the breakfast each morning. Breakfast is included, as well as afternoon wine and cheese. Just an amazing place to stay, by far the best B&B I have ever stayed in. The restaurant is amazing, too! We can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peter Shields Inn is Cape May's most romantic bed and breakfast. Enjoy the beautiful Cape May ocean views from our porch. Experience the luxurious, high-ceilinged rooms and five-star gourmet meals in our Zagat-rated restaurant. Sumptuous, leisurely breakfasts are included with your stay as well as leisurely afternoon "wine and cheese." Additional amenities include his-and-her bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, plush bedding and nightly turndown, and five-star concierge services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Peter Shields Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peter Shields Hotel Cape May
- The Peter Shields Inn Cape May, New Jersey