All reviewsquiet streetfront porchmy husband and igreat place to staytwo night stayb and bwalking distancebreakfastcapeoceananniversary
Reviewed 26 September 2017

My husband and I stayed here for an anniversary/birthday getaway and we couldn't have been more pleased. When I booked the room I asked Jan where I might get a cake and have it delivered to be there when we arrived as a surprise for my husband and she said that she would take care of it. Upon our arrival there was a lovely, delicious cake in our room!

The inn is beautiful and Jan's breakfasts ARE amazing!

Jan and Mark are both very knowledgeable about Cape May and suggested restaurants and activities and we were not disappointed.

The inn is just a very short walk away from the beach on a quiet street. An added plus is they provide off street, free parking which is at a premium in Cape May. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Jan and Mark were very welcoming and the house was filled with history. The breakfasts were truly a culinary delight. My only complaint would be the pillows and comforters. They were not comfortable. We would visit again. Jan and Mark were very helpful in pointing us in the right direction for attractions and restaurants.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Great B&B!! Stayed 4 nights. Jan and Mark were great hosts - made us feel right at home. Met some of the nicest people who were also staying there. Jan's breakfasts were amazing and delicious. Would recommend this B&B if you're in Cape May. Close to the beach, shopping and restaurants. Most relaxing stay. Front porch was awesome.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Jan P, Owner at The Luther Ogden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you so much for your great review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. I always say we have the prettiest wraparound porch in Cape May...but I might be biased!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

We booked an overnight stay at the Inn to celebrate my birthday. Jan and Mark both greeted us when we checked in. Mark was busy in his garden tending to the vegetable plants. The Inn is lovely. Breakfast was great! "Thank you Jan." A prettier porch, I am not sure you will find anywhere!" Check this place out. All good.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 22 August 2016

The Luther Ogden Inn is located on a quiet street the perfect walking distance from downtown, but far enough away that at night you only hear the crickets! The front porch is gorgeous, there is a cute outdoor shower, and ample parking in the back. This place puts the breakfast in Bed and Breakfast! You will not go hungry in the morning with Jan's feasts of frittatas and french toast. The room we stayed in was spacious and kept immaculate by their wonderful cleaning woman. If you are looking for a place to escape with your travel companion(s) you might want to check out a local hotel, as the Inn is more of a communal-vibe.
BIG TIP: As many places in Cape May, it is CASH OR CHECK ONLY. Extremely important to remember if you are planning on paying via cash and staying for more than 1 night.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends