My sister and I have been coming to Cape May for more than 10 years and we always return to Sea Crest Inn. The staff are welcoming and friendly; the Inn is kept clean; our room is spacious with separate bedroom, kitchen area, and living/dining room. The staff who look after our room are very honest, friendly, and accommodating. This stay we noticed new furniture. We know the owners renovate regularly and our room was beautiful, and overlooked the ocean. The Inn is wonderfully located; on the quieter side of Beach Avenue but within walking distance to the Mall and to fabulous restaurants. We wouldn't think of staying anywhere else! Oh, and I should mention: my car loves being under the shade of the covered garage, not broiling under the relentless sun as my sister and I do out by the pool~! It is really our home away from home. Thanks, Sea Crest~!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Crest Inn is the perfect romantic Cape May getaway for couples. The Sea Crest is owned and operated by a local couple, and located in a quiet part of Cape May overlooking one of the largest beaches on the island. Close to the shopping area, fine restaurants and historical homes.With features like ocean front suites with fully equipped kitchens, the only out door whirlpool in Cape May and extra large balconies, why stay anywhere else? Close to restaurants, nightspots, fishing, tennis, golfing, swimming,biking shopping and just steps away from the beach, you haven't experienced the Jersey Shore until you've experienced Cape May at the Sea Crest Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sea Crest Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Motor Hotel Cape May
- Sea Crest Cape May
- Cape May Sea Crest
- Sea Crest Motor Inn Cape May, New Jersey