We couldn't wait until Fall this year, so we decided on a short Spring visit. We were lucky to get a 4th floor suite and the view from there is great. The pool and Jacuzzi are both very nice but it was too chilly for either of them the weekend we were there. This hotel is always very clean and quiet. The beds are very comfortable and cozy. Make yourself a hot pot of coffee in the morning and sit outside your room and stare at the ocean waves. Shopping is close by and the Washington Mall is always fun. We went to the Cape May Lighthouse, Sunset Beach and ate at Lucky Bones and the Lobster House, two of our favorite restaurants. Oh, breakfast at the Oceanview Diner where if you show your room key you get a 10% discount off your meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Crest Inn is the perfect romantic Cape May getaway for couples. The Sea Crest is owned and operated by a local couple, and located in a quiet part of Cape May overlooking one of the largest beaches on the island. Close to the shopping area, fine restaurants and historical homes.With features like ocean front suites with fully equipped kitchens, the only out door whirlpool in Cape May and extra large balconies, why stay anywhere else? Close to restaurants, nightspots, fishing, tennis, golfing, swimming,biking shopping and just steps away from the beach, you haven't experienced the Jersey Shore until you've experienced Cape May at the Sea Crest Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sea Crest Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Motor Hotel Cape May
- Sea Crest Cape May
- Cape May Sea Crest
- Sea Crest Motor Inn Cape May, New Jersey