Best location, across from beach and near shops and restaurants. Super clean rooms and pool. Staff are wonderful. Excellent customer service, they make you feel that they value your business. Love this place...was there for a week over the 4th. Was going to go to Cape Cod or Maine for our second week but my husband said, why? You love it there! So we are headed back to the Sea Crest on July 21st. Adult atmosphere is very appealing. This will be our 3rd visit! I think we have found our "home" away from home. Can't wait..Cape May here we come!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Crest Inn is the perfect romantic Cape May getaway for couples. The Sea Crest is owned and operated by a local couple, and located in a quiet part of Cape May overlooking one of the largest beaches on the island. Close to the shopping area, fine restaurants and historical homes.With features like ocean front suites with fully equipped kitchens, the only out door whirlpool in Cape May and extra large balconies, why stay anywhere else? Close to restaurants, nightspots, fishing, tennis, golfing, swimming,biking shopping and just steps away from the beach, you haven't experienced the Jersey Shore until you've experienced Cape May at the Sea Crest Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sea Crest Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Motor Hotel Cape May
- Sea Crest Cape May
- Cape May Sea Crest
- Sea Crest Inn Cape May, New Jersey