“Great staff, mailed my lost item to me” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sea Crest Motor Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cape May
Sea Crest Motor Inn
Ranked #6 of 37 Hotels in Cape May
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great staff, mailed my lost item to me”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

It was a chilly April evening, but the Sea Crest staff made our arrival very pleasant. We had dinner and went out early the next day to go birding. I was careless and left a necklace I really like on the dresser and didn't think about it until we got home. I called them and they located the necklace. I sent them $5 and they mailed it back to me. I was so grateful! The location is excellent. We stayed in a motel room (no kitchen), but we even had a little ocean view. The room was very comfortable. We've stayed there before and will stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SusanFromPhilly
seacrestinn, Front Office Manager at Sea Crest Motor Inn, responded to this review, 24 May 2014
It was wonderful to have you visist with us again. Hope you come back real soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
Rockville, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

The Inn is very nice and walking distance to the ocean, restaurants and shopping. Comfortable, airy room with good amenities including a kitchen (not new but well maintained). The staff was very helpful and friendly. We stayed during the off-season after Labor Day and got good rates (as well as fewer people on the beach!). Our first stay at this hotel and we would definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: My husband and I stayed in the two-room Sun Deck Suite with full kitchen, living room and private ba...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jerseylil
Come see us in the spring too. It was a pleasure having you at our establishment.
North Cape May, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

When I called to book I had called many hotels . The woman was so friendly there I didn't feel
Rushed and she took the time to explain several near by activities . I was delighted that my room was spotless the hotel is spotless and peaceful . The staff said the owner keeps the place clean and quite and that's what I like . Our view was breath taking and we were close to all the eateries and shops . I like the off season rates as well . On a scale of I too 10 I give the Sea Crest a 20

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Capemaybeachlover
Thank you so much for the rave review. It means so much to us.
New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

I took my mother her for a 2 night stay for her 70th birthday. Hotel is well maintained, clean, and has a friendly staff. Rooms are nice size, beds are comfortable and rooms have nice furnishings. We traveled in October, and the pool was still open, along with the hot tub!!! We drove to the shops, which were busy, even at this off time of year. We could walk to the shops, but because it was a little cool we choose not too. Parking is ample, and some is covered. Directly across from the beach, and a clean bath house. We stayed on the 3rd floor oceanfront and it was perfect. The 4th floor had more electrical wires to obstruct the view, and the 2nd floor was to too close to the street level. This hotel has a nice pool roomy pool area. Note, that there are restrictions on children at this hotel. This property is good for couples, friends, solo, and families with older children.

Room Tip: oceanfront 3rd floor nearest street... 2 double beds, fridge, sliding glass doors, heat, a/c, and t...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Janet M
Thank you so much for the nice words. We are very glad you had an enjoyable time.
Branchville, NJ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

This motel was very clean. Comfortable beds. Great location. Outside light shines through the door so you may want to bring a dark colored long towel to hang up to block the light. Only complaint was there was not a rubber mat in the shower. When we checked out I was told they only give them to older people or those who request them. If I knew they had to be requested I would have asked for one. I would not hesitate staying there again. Also their air conditioning/heating has a constant fan button so you do not hear it going on and off all night.

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again.
Glenolden, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

We have been coming to the Sea Crest for 15+ years and are never disappointed. A bit colder than usual this time of year, but we thoroughly enjoyed the trip. Our room on the 3rd floor was spotless and the king-sized bed was very comfortable. The staff has always been nice to us. On our first day there the place was full.The temps were only in the 50's so sitting out on the balcony was a bit chilly. My boyfriend went fishing right across from the hotel which you can easily do in the Fall. We visited our two favorite restaurants: The Lobster House and the Lucky Bones Restaurant (incredible sandwiches, soups, and even oven baked pizzas). For breakfast we go to the Oceanview Diner right down the street and you get 10% off your meal if you show them your room key. A lot of restaurants were already closed for the season, but it wouldn't have mattered; we would have hit all 3 of these places anyway. We didn't use the internet at the hotel - didn't want to - wanted to get away from all electronics! All-in-all a terrific time.

Room Tip: Rooms on the fourth floor facing south give you a wonderful view of the Cape May Lighthouse at night...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Susan G
seacrestinn, Front Office Manager at Sea Crest Motor Inn, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Thanks for the nice review. We look forward to seeing you for at least the next 15 years. Have a good winter.
Pine Beach, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

Cleanest place We have ever stayed in no matter the cost no matter the rating no matter the country!! Very affordable, very quiet, located right on Beach Ave with wonderful Ocean views. Staff very accommodating in all aspects from booking to requests to making sure there were enough linens, towels, etc. Rooms nicely decorated and efficiency nicely equipped . Loved our royal suite 4th floor view from the balcony so enjoyable...no complaints...and I can be needy!! May never darken a bed & breakfast again! Loved it!!!

Room Tip: Chat with the front desk and explain your needs
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mommeow
seacrestinn, Front Office Manager at Sea Crest Motor Inn, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Now that's what we're talking about! Thank you so much and we hope to see you every season.