I love cape may and go frequently. but last summer it was a beautiful weekend and I wanted to get away so my boyfriend and I took off for the weekend .. We stayed at the Sea Crest we had a great room that was supposed to be a breezeway room with no view... but if you looked out the window you could still see the ocean and beach.. it was a great little room. And the pool was perfect, warm and very clean. I stayed prior to this visit as a child at the Sea Crest but didn't remember those visits very well. But Was very pleased with this last visit. The staff and owners were very friendly upon check in and check out. And the room was well appointed and clean. Will def consider staying there again on another visit to the Cape!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Crest Inn is the perfect romantic Cape May getaway for couples. The Sea Crest is owned and operated by a local couple, and located in a quiet part of Cape May overlooking one of the largest beaches on the island. Close to the shopping area, fine restaurants and historical homes.With features like ocean front suites with fully equipped kitchens, the only out door whirlpool in Cape May and extra large balconies, why stay anywhere else? Close to restaurants, nightspots, fishing, tennis, golfing, swimming,biking shopping and just steps away from the beach, you haven't experienced the Jersey Shore until you've experienced Cape May at the Sea Crest Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sea Crest Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Motor Hotel Cape May
- Sea Crest Cape May
- Cape May Sea Crest
- Sea Crest Motor Inn Cape May, New Jersey