We've been coming to Cape May for many years and first started out going to a B&B which someone we knew owned. He now owns "Tommy's Hotdogs". When he sold the B&B, we tried the Seacrest Inn because we wanted to be by the ocean, and have stayed there ever since. It's a great location near the end of Ocean Dr. away from most of the activities, just where we want to be to relax. Bob and family have always kept the place in great condition and esp. now with some remodeling they have done. We won't stay anywhere else, and anyone who has complained here, well, guess you can't please everyone, then stay away and keep the rooms for us. Thanks for another great vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Crest Inn is the perfect romantic Cape May getaway for couples. The Sea Crest is owned and operated by a local couple, and located in a quiet part of Cape May overlooking one of the largest beaches on the island. Close to the shopping area, fine restaurants and historical homes.With features like ocean front suites with fully equipped kitchens, the only out door whirlpool in Cape May and extra large balconies, why stay anywhere else? Close to restaurants, nightspots, fishing, tennis, golfing, swimming,biking shopping and just steps away from the beach, you haven't experienced the Jersey Shore until you've experienced Cape May at the Sea Crest Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sea Crest Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Motor Hotel Cape May
- Sea Crest Cape May
- Cape May Sea Crest
- Sea Crest Inn Cape May, New Jersey