This was our second trip to Cape May; the first was a B&B 5 blocks back. But this was right on Beach Ave across from the Prominade. Great view of the sea and beach from the room and chairs in front of the room on the covered balcony overlooking the very nice pool and hot tub (after getting cooked on the beach, it was wonderful to go back to the room with a view and sit in the shade on the balcony). Rooms just remodeled and updated; clean paint everywhere including the balcony. Surprised that it was cash only, no credit card. Maybe they're all that way, but knowing that in advance, it was no problem. Even set out the card on the door knob to make up the room at 9am and when we got back from breakfast at 10, it was all made up. Great service. And you get 10% off on meals at the Ocean View Inn by showing your Sea Crest key fob. Very fair price. We will return there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Crest Inn is the perfect romantic Cape May getaway for couples. The Sea Crest is owned and operated by a local couple, and located in a quiet part of Cape May overlooking one of the largest beaches on the island. Close to the shopping area, fine restaurants and historical homes.With features like ocean front suites with fully equipped kitchens, the only out door whirlpool in Cape May and extra large balconies, why stay anywhere else? Close to restaurants, nightspots, fishing, tennis, golfing, swimming,biking shopping and just steps away from the beach, you haven't experienced the Jersey Shore until you've experienced Cape May at the Sea Crest Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Sea Crest Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Motor Hotel Cape May
- Sea Crest Cape May
- Cape May Sea Crest
- Sea Crest Motor Inn Cape May, New Jersey