My husband and I chose Cape May for a short anniversary getaway. The hotel position was great for us - right across from a main beach entrance, but not in the noisier center of town. Room was expensive but fantastic - living room with bar sink area, dining table and sleeper couch, full kitchen facilities, and seperate bedroom. I could easily see a small family enjoying it for a week, although I think it is rated for two people!
The balcony/walkway in front of the room was semi-private with a somewhat obstructed view (over the roof of another building) of the ocean.
Pool area was small but nice. This is not a "full service" hotel, but we found the front desk staff nice and helpful. There is a great variation in rooms, so check online before booking.
Note: They do not take credit cards or checks for on site payment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Crest Inn is the perfect romantic Cape May getaway for couples. The Sea Crest is owned and operated by a local couple, and located in a quiet part of Cape May overlooking one of the largest beaches on the island. Close to the shopping area, fine restaurants and historical homes.With features like ocean front suites with fully equipped kitchens, the only out door whirlpool in Cape May and extra large balconies, why stay anywhere else? Close to restaurants, nightspots, fishing, tennis, golfing, swimming,biking shopping and just steps away from the beach, you haven't experienced the Jersey Shore until you've experienced Cape May at the Sea Crest Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sea Crest Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Motor Hotel Cape May
- Sea Crest Cape May
- Cape May Sea Crest
- Sea Crest Motor Inn Cape May, New Jersey