“Great tour”

Willow Creek Winery
Ranked #5 of 58 things to do in Cape May
More attraction details
Owner description: Stunning Fifty Acre winery and farm. Open every day at 11am. Fire pit Friday with live music 6-930pm, Events daily, Full Tapas menu, reservations suggestedWine tastings, tours o n the eco cart , educational seminars. Events at the winery. Gorgeous gardens Located on Cape May island just a short bike ride walk, or drive from all attractions
Fort Montgomery, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great tour”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I had never been on a wine tour before. I brought my 10 year old daughter with me. We both enjoyed it very much. It was very inexpensive, was something different to do and we learned alot about grapes and how wine is made. There is a taste testing after the tour for an additional $10 but I chose not to go. My brother did and was very impressed with the wines that were offered. If down at the Jersey Shore (we were staying in Wildwood, NJ) and looking for something different to do, I would highly recommend the wine tour.

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great experience if you have reservations-if not it is horrible!”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

The premises is very pretty. If you want to wine taste and don't have reservations DO NOT GO!!! You will have to wait (we were told it would be a 30 minute wait, it was 90!). They were very rude to us when we complained it was taking so long and they ignored us and treated the other customers much better (they had reservations). The wine is young so if you don't like sweet wines you might be disappointed. Try the Sangria-AWESOME! The Cheese plate was amazing.

Runnemede, New Jersey
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Different kinds of Wine!~”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I love visiting different wineries, this by far was the most beautiful one I ever saw. The estate house was breathtaking. I highly recommend if your in Cape May to find it and take a tour! Their pear sangria was delicious!

Annapolis, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wine Tasting/Brian”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Just wanted to say that Brian provided an excellent wine tasting experience. He was very knowledgeable about all the wines we tasted as well as the winery. He's a huge asset to Willow Creek and if I return, will definitely make it on a Tuesday when he works
Thanks Brian for a very nice afternoon.

1 Thank maryrose72
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The great winery”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

John was very attentive and knowledgeable. And it was a great experience that we brought friends back for the experience.

1 Thank Chris S