“Great Dogs”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I only eat hot dogs in Cape May and only at Hot Dog Tommy's. Love all the topping you can get on your hotdogs and Tom is so pleasant I don't know how he does it. We have Hot Dog Tommy's several times during our stays in Cape May. Love it Love it

Reviewed 17 July 2013

This is a cute little walk-up place. Everything you could imagine on a hotdog! Super fun and delicious! Mashed potatoes, bacon strips, Reuben, chips, chili, and all the normal things too! Flavorless cranberry coleslaw was disappointing. We heard there can be long lines, but we didn't experience that at all. Parking around it is a nightmare!

Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

Have your order ready! I like a bad dog hot tommy! Sidewalk ordering, to go. Perfect for lunch by the beach!

Reviewed 12 July 2013

This man is a genius. I would wait in line for hours for hot dog tommys dogs!!! Most recent visit I had the tornado dog and a frozen coke and I was one happy camper.

Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

Love this place and keep coming back with my family every time we go to cape may. My favorite is the Tornado hot dog. This is 1 of my 2 favorite places to eat hot dog in Cape May, the other 1 has a separate review. Worthy the wait on line.