“A must do!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We have made Hot Dog Tommy's an absolute must do every year when we come to Cape May! Tommy is funny and friendly and the dogs are fantastic! I recommend the Ruben dog and the tornado potato cup!

1  Thank JMBandi

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I've been coming to Cape May for years now and have always wanted to tryTommy's but the lines are always so long. Well, today I took the plunge and waited in line for about 15 minutes and I'm glad I did. The dogs were tasty and the toppings were loaded. I think I'll go back tomorrow for round 2. Delicious!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

If you like hot dogs, you'll love it here. The food and prices are worth waiting in line. My son-in-law was here every day! Service is above and beyond. A must stop when you are visiting Cape May!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Tommy's is more about the experience of Cape May than it is about the food, in my opinion. I'm glad we went and it's a great way to have lunch on the beach.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This place is super well known in Cape May and there is always a line if it is open - don't let it scare you away, it is well worth the wait! It is simply a 'hole in the wall' quite literally...you order at the window, get at the window and go. Believe it is cash only, so be prepared. Some of the most interesting combinations on hot dogs I've ever seen...nothing is bad...don't miss this if you go to Cape May! No seating...so prepare for that as well!