“We Relish in our visit to Tommy's ”
Review of Hot Dog Tommy's

Hot Dog Tommy's
Ranked #4 of 142 Restaurants in Cape May
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Wow!!! Tommy's is our family's favorite place to eat lunch in Cape May, if not the world my son says. The variety of hotdogs and cheap prices make this a family gem for the price conscious and hotdog lovers. Plus, the staff is amazing - Be sure to check out Tommy's shoes and get a pic w him and his hotdog hat. The leaner wieners that we love our the Scooby dog, the tornado, all American dog, and the create your own is even better.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We have made Hot Dog Tommy's an absolute must do every year when we come to Cape May! Tommy is funny and friendly and the dogs are fantastic! I recommend the Ruben dog and the tornado potato cup!

1  Thank JMBandi
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I've been coming to Cape May for years now and have always wanted to tryTommy's but the lines are always so long. Well, today I took the plunge and waited in line for about 15 minutes and I'm glad I did. The dogs were tasty and the toppings were loaded. I think I'll go back tomorrow for round 2. Delicious!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

If you like hot dogs, you'll love it here. The food and prices are worth waiting in line. My son-in-law was here every day! Service is above and beyond. A must stop when you are visiting Cape May!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Tommy's is more about the experience of Cape May than it is about the food, in my opinion. I'm glad we went and it's a great way to have lunch on the beach.