“Delicious!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cape May Bakers
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We love Cape May Bakers! So tasty. Consistently great. They made our wedding cake, and we have been hooked ever since! We stop there every time we go to Cape May!

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

I waited for service .I thought maybe they closed and forgot to lock the doors . I continued to wait then this young male appears with a look "what the hell are you doing In here " like they were
Closed and he did forget to lock the door ! I asked him for a glaze donut and he said with a bad face they were sold out . I asked him if they were sold out because he didn't make enough or because they are good ? He said he didn't know .. Lol I decided I didn't want anything from this bakery. I will go in again this season for the entertainment .

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Was in Cape May for a friend's birthday and ordered a cake ahead of time by phone. Seemed to be some confusion when ordering but I made the mistake of picking up the cake without looking at the decorations. My friend's name is Sandy. The cake said Happy Birthday Randy. Got a laugh out of it. Average cake- nothing special unfortunately.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

I'm an avid baker, so I have high standards for my baked goods. We were on vacation in Cape May and I was craving some baked treats, so my husband picked up a few things from Cape May Bakers. The baklava - you could taste that it was obviously frozen for a long time, then defrosted. The blueberry crumb cake - very pale, no flavor & the "crumb" topping was bland. The sticky bun - just average (if you want a really good sticky bun, try Mallon's in Ocean City). I wouldn't buy from Cape May Bakers again.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

On July 25th, I visited Cape May and while I was there I purchased a cake to bring to a family get-together in Brigantine later in the evening. I thought that a purchase at Cape May Bakers would add something special to the evening. Wrong! I purchased a chocolate chip cake and brought it to Brigantine. After a wonderful dinner, my sister-in-law cut and served the cake. I was so embarrassed when the cake tasted stale -- it almost had an odor about it. I can only describe it as the odor of a stale old house. The cake was dry and very disappointing! I paid a lot of money for that cake and had to throw it out! Going back to the store was out of the question because we were so far away. Never again.