“Would not serve to my enemy”
Review of Marq's Pub - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Marq's Pub
Cuisines: American, Bar
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
“Would not serve to my enemy”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

OMG!! Alert.....avoid at all cost! We did the seafood buffet and it was so disgusting. I was sick in my stomach two days after. Salad was stale and rusty and the food was bland and horrible. The place is very run down and a long walk to the bathroom if you get sick from the food.

Visited July 2013

Woodbridge, New Jersey
“Terrible”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Ate there once and will never go back. Just awful. Salad was soggy. food seemed like it was sitting around and just reheated. I would never eat here again.

Visited May 2013
rochester,new york
“good variety and tasty.”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Service was exceptional. Food was served warm and had many choices. Seafood the best. Breakfast buffet was unbelievable- too many choices.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Chris D
Edison, New Jersey
“"VERY SURPRISED"”
Reviewed 11 September 2012

me and my boyfriend stayed at this hotel that was conected to this restaurant we ate here for lunch and ate here for breakfast every morning and the staff was very nice and the food was really good, althoughthe stake that my boyfriend ordered was very rar and he wanted it medium rar, if you stay here you have free breakfast every morning and it is a buffet and they had everything!! and it was all good real eggs not powder eggs they had a place were you can create your own omlets and everything else you can eat for breakfast! we loved it!!

• Visited September 2012
Scotia, New York
“Give it a try..”
Reviewed 5 September 2012

Maybe we were there on an off night..the food considering where it's located was a bit of a disappointment. Rather average. Service great..portions..good..just not the best. We were there for dinner.

Visited August 2012