Capri Motor Lodge(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$352
Heritage Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$358
La Mer Beachfront Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$442
US$442
US$351
Montreal Beach Resort(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$495
The Grand Hotel(Cape May)
US$460
US$397
Wilbraham Mansion(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$329
Jetty Motel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$309
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$451/night.

Elaine's Bed & Breakfast Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$335
All reviewsbedroom efficiencyacross the streetwithin walking distancebeen staying here for yearsview of the oceanfourth floorminiature golfliving roomfavorite hotelbeds were comfortableclean pooldesk clerkgreat poolconvenient locationstaff was very friendly and helpfulrestaurants and shoppingpark the car
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My girlfriend and I went there for a get away weekend. The place was great. When I reserved the room and said what room I wanted, they asked if I wanted an ocean view and that it would be a different room on a higher floor. It worked out great! We were on the 3rd floor with a great view of the ocean. The room was clean and spacious compared to what I was expecting. A Great Trip!!

Room Tip: The higher floors have a great view of the ocean, although they may not be the room you are looking for.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I highly recommend The Camelot Motel. We stayed only one night , last week, and we already feel like family. Immaculate, wonderful location, fabulous ocean views. I will not stay anywhere else
in Cape May after staying here. We wouldn't change a thing. Sherry was so accommodating
and her love for the Camelot shows by her friendly, casual demeanor. I always used to pass
this property when in Cape May staying in a B & B, and always commented on how well maintained it is and I am so glad that we gave it a try. I have already recommended it to
my sons and will continue to spread the word, because this property deserves 5 star rating, the first I've ever given.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PINKY49
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Judi, my wife and I went to the Camelot Hotel for our honeymoon. This was 18 years ago and we both hated it so much we have been going back every Memorial Day weekend and occasionally when we go to the Sherlock Holmes weekend. That 1st weekend was very monumental, it was a honeymoon but when we got home I was going to be operated on for lung cancer.
The hotel itself is not fancy, it is immaculate, it is comfortable and for 5 days a year it is home. As the years progressed so did the luxuries, a microwave, 2 TV's, not one, a clock in the bedroom, a cute little fridge, and all the soap and towels you need. The beds are great, nice and hard for us and the rooms are breezy and inviting. Like I said we hate it every year and every time before we leave w make a reservation for the next year.
Now, let me talk about the people that run it. They are no longer the innkeepers, they are friends. The minute you check in they make you feel like family. Ask for anything and it is done. Just to give you a small idea of what I mean, we were going on a trolley ride and tour and the books that have the coupons to save a little bit of money were all gone. They got the additional coupons for us and then the son rode his bike all over the own to make sure we got them. Did he need to do this, of course not, but he did.
So, if you want a place to go and you will hate year after year after year it is the Camelot Motel in Cape May NJ., your home for a few days a year.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
7  Thank Brett S
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This hotel was great find and with a terrific view. Just 300 feet from the main street and the ocean the Camelot was a great find. No loud traffic and a more calm clientele made our stay very relaxing. Nice clean rooms and a great kitchenette well equipped. A clean pool and easy access to all the happening areas of cape may. We had a large group stay at this location and all seemed very pleased with out accommodations. Would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank popsnow71
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My husband, mother in law and I stayed at this hotel this weekend for one night. It was the only place that was willing to rent us one night over a weekend and we tried everywhere. We really appreciate that!! It is a typical Cape May motel and is clean with a very friendly and helpful staff. The rate was good and we stayed in a one bedroom efficiency on the 4th floor. My mother in law doesn't get around so well, so we were much appreciative that we could have a view thanks to the elevator. The free WiFi worked in the sitting area and out on the balcony, but not in the bedroom. Beds were pretty firm but fine for us. The pool looked inviting but it was too chilly to use it. The parking is all onsite which is very helpful. My only complaint is the same with ALL motels down there...what's with the one teeny bar of soap per room?? I'm sure they would have given us more if we asked but I think one teeny bar per person would be better. Although I prefer to stay in a hotel that is closer to the beach for a better view of the ocean, the Camelot is a nice little place and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if the need arose.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family