US$341
La Mer Beachfront Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$475
US$442
Montreal Beach Resort(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$508
Hotels.com
Congress Hall(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$476
Angel of the Sea(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$351
US$408
Wilbraham Mansion(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$329
US$567
The Grand Hotel(Cape May)
US$276
US$238
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$387/night.

Elaine's Bed & Breakfast Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$335
All reviewsacross the streetkiddie poolstay there againclean poolpicnic tablesbeach entrancebeds were comfortablehotel roomprivate balconylast minute tripgreat view of the oceanlounge chairsmini fridgefew blocksmany yearssecond floorthe location is perfect
Reviewed 27 August 2012

A lovely motel that combines an ideal location directly across the road from the beach, and a pool as a beach alternative. The rooms are well-equipped, clean and well-situated. The only downside I found with the stay was the absence of a strong wi-fi network. The personnel are pleasant and willing to provide tips and useful information for your stay. The motel is close to restaurants and a walk away from downtown. Its the third time we've been there and I'd gladly return.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ExPatBorderWorker
PeriwinkleManager, Manager at Periwinkle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2013

Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate your business and would love for you to stay again and experience the new renovations. We worked really hard all winter and are very proud of how it has all come together. Keep us in mind for your future stay. Hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Right across the street from the beach, great views of the ocean, friendly staff and clean. What more can you ask for? Well, the beds were not that comfortable but sleeping on vacation has never been my thing anyway. Overall, I would definitely recommend staying here and I would stay there again next time I visit Cape May.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Derek T
PeriwinkleManager, Manager at Periwinkle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2013

Hello Valued Customer,
We appreciate your comments you are very kind. We are newly renovated this year and I'm pleased to let you know we have new mattresses along with everything else! We are very proud of it and would love for you to come back and see us to experience it. Call us anytime. Hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2012

Charming and cozy with a great location and staff! This is the perfect seaside get away for families and those of us just looking for a little rest and relaxation, the perfect beach retreat! The periwinkle exudes whimsical charm of a yester year family feel right on the cape may beach!

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank kellysweet

Valued Customer,
We are very pleased you had such a memorable stay. We are newly renovated this year! We would love to have you and the family back for another vacation. Please consider us and give us call anytime. Let's make more memories!

Reviewed 22 August 2012

Our room was very nice (nicer than you'd expect from the outside of the Inn) but it was the attention we received from the proprietor and her son that stood out. My fiance fell on the concrete (long night at Cabana's), we went to a kids' baseball tournament for hours the next day and when we came back we took off the makeshift bandage to find large chunks of rock embedded in his hand which would explain the pain. I went to the front desk and asked the young woman where i might buy tweezers. At that time, a man came in behind me and went behind the counter. He asked what I needed and when I told him, he became concerned and told me he'd get me his "kit." I was afraid my fiance wouldn't allow me to try to dig out the stones but Jerry offered to come down and help, saying he's helped so many kids with huge splinters and similar injuries that it was no problem. He brought his kit and his mom, Claudia, showed up with more First Aid. Rather than worry about litigation, together they saved us a trip to the ER. Service like that is unheard of these days when you can't even get a waiter to give you a few aspirin for a headache. I'd asked for a new top sheet as there was blood all over it but they called someone and the whole bed was remade immediately with crisp white sheets.

Our room was a suite with a bedroom and separate living room/kitchen which opened out to the pool (which we didn't use - we were either out shopping/eating/drinking or at games). The room was well worth the price compared to other places on the water and perfect for two couples or a couple with children.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor that open out to a patio by the pool are perfect.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kym C

Valued Customer,

We at the Periwinkle Inn would like to thank you for expressing your thoughts on your experience here. We do remember the spill and were more then happy to help him out. I'm sure he will never forget the night at Cabana's. We are glad he had a good time and would love to have you back. We are newly renovated this year from top to bottom. Come check us out and call anytime. The girls in the office will be more then happy to help you out.

Reviewed 17 August 2012

Just stayed last weekend and was pleasantly surprised. We arrived 2 hours prior to check in time and our room was available. Staff was courteous and friendly, I believe I was checking in by the owner. Pool was very clean and kids had a blast! Really liked the medium sized refrigerator in the room. We had it stocked up for the weekend. WiFi reception in room was very weak (#112)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank 528Brian

Valued Customer,

Thanks for your input and kind words. We are newly renovated this year and would love to see you again. We did work on the Wifi during the winter and as of right now we are able to connect with a great signal. If you are looking to come back give us a call anytime. We will be happy to help.