US$341
La Mer Beachfront Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$484
US$442
Congress Hall(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$476
US$408
Angel of the Sea(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$351
Montreal Beach Resort(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$508
Hotels.com
US$567
Wilbraham Mansion(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$329
The Grand Hotel(Cape May)
US$276
US$238
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$390/night.

Elaine's Bed & Breakfast Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$335
All reviewsacross the streetkiddie poolstay there againclean poolpicnic tablesbeach entrancebeds were comfortablehotel roomprivate balconylast minute tripgreat view of the oceanlounge chairsmini fridgefew blocksmany yearssecond floorthe location is perfect
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Even though on our second day my wife and I were accused of smoking in a non-smoking room and burning the rug, after a brief conversation with the desk representative the situation was remadeed. We were there for almost two weeks even though we were scheduled to go home after five we just could'nt leave. The staff knew my name after the second day and were always curtious and attentive. I wish I could remember the names of the two younger girls, they just could'nt do enough for us. I handed one of the girls the over twenty thousand dollars to place in the safe while I went to the beach, and even though she knew there was an extremely large amount of money there I had no reservations and every dollar was there upon my return. What else is there to say, even though the Periwinkle was not my first choice as I attempted to make my reservations I will have no second thoughts of staying there again!

Brian C Buono
Philadelphia, PA

p.s. I do not blame them for the misunderstanding about smoking, the way I see it they were watching out for the welfare of the other guests and their property. Who could blame them for that!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side give you the best view of the ocean but you must be on the second level or higher to appriciate it. The cost is greater but well worth it. Also get an M3 room or better, you will understand the ratimgs by their brochure or speaking with staff
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian B
PeriwinkleManager, Manager at Periwinkle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2013

Mr. Buono,
We at the Periwinkle Inn are extremely happy that you picked us for your vacation. We remember you and your wife well. You were always pleasant. The girls at the office said you were nothing but a treat and would love for you and your wife to come back and see us. We have great news! we are newly renovated. Everything is brand new. If your looking to come back call anytime. Hope to hear from you soon!

Reviewed 27 August 2012

We just returned from four days at this lovely hotel right across the street from a quiet(er) stretch of Cape May beach. The location is perfect. The grounds are beautiful. The rooms are clean, and perfect for a beach stay. Quiet. Nice people. Nice staff. The only downsides is that the water tastes awful, so when you make coffee in your room, it helps to use bottled water. The other downside is that the beds are not comfortable, but everything is very clean. Overall, a great place to vacation with kids. We would go back again anytime.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank PuffyWinks

Valued Customer,
Thank you for writing about your experience here at the Periwinkle Inn. We are actually newly renovated this year! Everything is brand new including the mattresses. We would be very happy to see you again and experience another relaxing vacation. Give us anytime. Hope to hear from you soon!

Reviewed 27 August 2012

A lovely motel that combines an ideal location directly across the road from the beach, and a pool as a beach alternative. The rooms are well-equipped, clean and well-situated. The only downside I found with the stay was the absence of a strong wi-fi network. The personnel are pleasant and willing to provide tips and useful information for your stay. The motel is close to restaurants and a walk away from downtown. Its the third time we've been there and I'd gladly return.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ExPatBorderWorker
PeriwinkleManager, Manager at Periwinkle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2013

Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate your business and would love for you to stay again and experience the new renovations. We worked really hard all winter and are very proud of how it has all come together. Keep us in mind for your future stay. Hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Right across the street from the beach, great views of the ocean, friendly staff and clean. What more can you ask for? Well, the beds were not that comfortable but sleeping on vacation has never been my thing anyway. Overall, I would definitely recommend staying here and I would stay there again next time I visit Cape May.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Derek T

Hello Valued Customer,
We appreciate your comments you are very kind. We are newly renovated this year and I'm pleased to let you know we have new mattresses along with everything else! We are very proud of it and would love for you to come back and see us to experience it. Call us anytime. Hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2012

Charming and cozy with a great location and staff! This is the perfect seaside get away for families and those of us just looking for a little rest and relaxation, the perfect beach retreat! The periwinkle exudes whimsical charm of a yester year family feel right on the cape may beach!

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank kellysweet

Valued Customer,
We are very pleased you had such a memorable stay. We are newly renovated this year! We would love to have you and the family back for another vacation. Please consider us and give us call anytime. Let's make more memories!