“Breath taking.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
931 Beach Guest House
“Breath taking.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2011

I would higly recommend staying here. The house was absolutely beautiful and the view of the beach was breath taking. I traveled with my husband and two children and we all had a blast. The rooms were perfect for all of us to fit very comfortably and I have a 6 year old and a 16 year old so it's not often I get to say there was enough space for everyones needs. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2010
2 Thank cchris23

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2011

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The house and Liza were wonderful. Both my two young boys and my Mom as well as myself enjoyed our time at the Beach house.

• Stayed August 2010
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2011

Our stay @ 931 Beach Avenue was charming and delightful. The House was Beach Front Property and conventiently located to local shops and restaurants.. Our house was , beautifully decorated , full of plush furniture nice, bedding lovely,kitchenette and beautiful bathroom accessories. All these amendies at a bargain price. Our first and last impression was the love the innkeeper LiZa displayed to us as guest . It was truely an elegant home away from home experience.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank juiceman4you
Hillsborough, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2011

Charming beautifully decorated rooms. Our room had a gorgeous balcony with a view of the ocean. LiZa, the innkeeper, was a pleasure to talk to and made everyone feel so comfortable. The Inn is within walking distance of plenty of restaurants and shopping and right across the street from the beach. We would definitely stay there again and are already planning on it!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jmpetrick
Freehold, NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2011

931 Beach Guest House has exceptionally well taken care of guest rooms, spacious for families. A Beautiful front Victorian porch with plenty of seating that overlooks the Atlantic ocean.
LiZa, the innkeeper is very kind and personable and is always there to assist your needs (if you're lucky you will catch her painting rocks :)

My family and I have been coming down to Cape May for the past 15 years and more recently have been staying at 931 Beach. My wife and I love the Victorian homes, the beaches and the quality of people.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2011

My husband and I (and our infant daughter) had a wonderful weekend at the 931 Beach Guest House. In fact, on a cold winter's day such as today, I find myself fantasizing about sitting on the huge porch, looking out over the ocean! The location is ideal, as everything is very walkable. LiZa is very personable and made us feel right at home. I'm already thinking about our next visit!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2011

A number of years ago my wife & I began our tradition of trying a different B&B (near NY) every anniversary. We so enjoyed everything about our 9/2010 stay that we booked our 9/2011 visit the day of our departure. We may have found a new tradition.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple