“Yoga on the Beach!”

Balance Pilates & Yoga Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: Find Balance at the best place for Pilates, Yoga, and Massage on Cape May! We are the island's only fully-equipped mind/body studio conveniently located on Park Boulevard (a few blocks from the CVS) with plenty of free parking year round.Our clean, quiet studio is a peaceful oasis form the traffic and crowds of nearby cities. Join us to begin or deepen your pracitce in Pilates & Yoga in the studio or seasonally on the beach.
NJ
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Yoga on the Beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

Whenever I am in Cape May, I wake up early in the morning, hop on my bike, and head to the beach for Yoga with Judy. It is such a special treat to practice yoga in the sun while watching the waves, swimming dolphins, and Ospreys flying overhead.

Judy and Joanne both do a great job gearing the classes for beginners.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank JerseyDude

Scotch Plains
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Great massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

I have gone to Rita at Balance for a couple of years and she is an intuitive holistic masseuse. Highly recommend her!

Visited August 2013
Cape May, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The Place for Yoga in Cape May”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2012

Attention to detail skill and knowledge are what makes this studio so great. The caliber of the instruction is on par with studios you would find in major metropolitan areas. The studio is an oasis of calm and peace in a hectic world. Be sure to get to register for class online as they almost always are full to the brim. Highly recommended

Visited August 2012
New Jersey
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012

The studio is serene, the instructors first rate, the owner Judy caring and involved. When in Cape May I attend classes and always am grateful that I can continue my practice here in such a first rate place.

Visited October 2012
Concord, New Hampshire
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Yoga on the Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2012

I had never gone to a yoga class beforemy sister in law suggested we try one of the "yoga on the beach". During our days, yoga was actually at a hotel. Enjoyed it so much we went another day. Very nice, instructors. Able to gear the class to beginners and experienced. Loved it so much I have started to take yoga now that I am home from vacation!

Visited August 2012