“A "must" go!”

Description: Just opened this year, in Washington Street Mall in Cape May, NJ
L'Assomption, Canada
“A "must" go!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Even thought the staff seemed a little confused and unorganized, we had very good service. Try the pretzel fried cheese with honey mustard sauce,to die for! Excellent hot dogs and burgers! Or just enjoy the Root beer or ice cream. Not expensive at all.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank beth c

Rochester, New York
“It serves it purpose.”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I expected more but I guess I was not impressed. This was just an ok meal nothing special. We were not too impressed with the menu but we did find something. The portions was decent. I was not impressed with the sizes of the root beer float or shakes. Even though they were very good. I had a Steak sandwich and it was decent but lacked any flavor. Not a place I would make a point to return but would not rule it out.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank lh14616
Jackson, New Jersey
“Great food”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

We ate lunch here on 8/11/14. The service was friendly and the food was very good. The food came out as expected and did not take long. I would eat here again.

“Best deal in town”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This is a simple no frills place that will save you lots of money. Great food and excellent staff make for a good meal at a great price. My kids love the oldies atmosphere.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Tony S
New York, United States
“Good food, fun setting, good service”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Stewart's is located in the open air Washington Street Mall. We had lunch there. The salads were delicious. Good place to stop for lunch while shopping at the mall.

Visited July 2014