“Wonderful Surprise”
Review of Pano - CLOSED

Pano
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Its on Washington Street Mall in Centre mall located upsatirs and to the right. 1st year was great... This year is better. Over 15 signature salads including special sides... Take Out AND Delivery now available... Open 7 days from 11am to 9 pm or later...
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

This is a small, eclectic bistro that is worth the visit. Easy to find upstairs in the Washington Center Mall-- located on the right side about half way down the shopping avenue. Went for lunch. Large selection of healthy salad and sandwich options. Portions huge. Lots of gluten free choices if need be-- though not advertised as such!! Best of all-- produce was incredibly fresh. Prices very inexpensive for quality and location. Service prompt and attentive. Be aware that it is a Cash only establishment.

1  Thank SunnydaysLewes_DE

Reviewed 20 July 2014

What a great little find in the Washington Street Mall. It is upstairs, look for the signs. It is a treasure of salads and sandwiches. We were so happy that we saw its recommendation on Trip Advisor. Totally enjoyed our meal, the peace of the restaurant, the staff, and our delicious meal.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I almost don't want to let you in on the secret of how great this place is! Pano has fresh & huge salads, delicious and interesting sliders, tacos, and appetizers. We loved it so much that we ate here three times during our stay! Our serve Angela made the experience that much the better. She was wonderful! Our favorites were the shrimp tacos, dolmades, hummus dip, and short rib sliders! Everything was amazing. I can't wait to visit Pano on our next trip to Cape May!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

My wife and I just returned from our annual vacation at Cape May, NJ. The enjoyment of great meals at Cape May restaurants is a big part of our trip. We visited our usual best restaurants, Louisa's, Freda's, Union Park and Tisha's and enjoyed terrific meals at all of them. On Friday night we hadn't made reservations and walked to the Washington St. Mall to see if we could get a a quick meal. We wanted a casual meal on our last night and decided to check out Pano on the second floor of he Mall. Pano is part of the KARA Restaurant Group which includes George's Place and YB (both on Beach Ave). We usually have great breakfasts at George's. We checked out the menu and it looked interesting, with a number of Greek selections and salads. The decor is in black and white with some of the seating having sofas and barrel style chairs with low tables. We sat at one of these tables. I found it a little funky and enjoyable with great music playing in the background. Pano is a cash only byob restaurant. The prices on the menu were very very reasonable and I incorrectly thought that the servings would be small. My wife ordered a 6 pepper tuna salad and a side serving of Manchego cheese. The salad was large with ample slices of seared tuna and the side of cheese had 4 large thin wedges. I ordered Spanakopita (spinach in dough) and short rib sliders (3 sandwiches consisting of excellent rolls and delicious short ribs. We had no room left for dessert. We bought a bottle of wine downstairs from the restaurant to complement our meal. The whole evening was relaxing and very enjoyable due to the food, atmosphere and excellent and friendly wait staff. I highly recommend Pano and will definitely return on our next trip.

2  Thank Roger K
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We ate here one evening for dinner and it was a great choice. Pano is a hidden restaurant in the second floor of a mini mall on Washington Street. It's definitely a hidden gem, because If you didn't know about it you would probably pass it by. My sister and I ordered the spread appetizer and split the goat cheese and garbanzo bean salad. In total we spent less than $20.00 for a large amount of food. The salads are enormous and you can definitely split them between two people! Along with the great food, the atmosphere was very cool with fun artwork on the walls and modern furniture. The staff was very friendly, and I believe the owner was serving and checking on everyone's meals. Overall I can't wait to go back and try everything on the menu. Highly recommended if you're looking for something healthy and unique at a reasonable price!

1  Thank michelled403