“Excellent food in a comfortable setting” 5 of 5 bubbles

Carney's
Ranked #51 of 136 Restaurants in Cape May
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Cape May, New Jersey
“Excellent food in a comfortable setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Friends and neighbors have visited Carney's many times and we have always enjoyed the
food and service. Some of the favorite dishes have been the ribs with an amazing bbq sauce and the best nachos in town. Never been disappointed which is saying alot!

Centralia, Pennsylvania
“good food and good service and right across from the Atlantic Ocean!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is always a nice place to eat if you want some good seafood. RIght on Beach Avenue- we eat here every summer. Enjoyable place.

• Visited June 2013
Cape May, New Jersey
“New chef”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Glad we tried Carneys again at end of last year. Great food, been several times now and consistently good. Also, great service, good ambiance, all around very pleasing and it is now a regular of ours.

Visited May 2014
New Jersey
“Great happy hour on Sunday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

My wife and I had a great time this past Sunday. Ashley is about the best and most charming bar tender I've ever seen and the girl can sing. Perry and the Animal House band really got the room going. We only had appetizers but they were all good, flat bread pizza was excellent.

Ocean View, New Jersey
“Excellent food in downtown Cape May”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

I took my two daughters to Carney's this weekend and we were very impressed with the food and service. I had the ribs for dinner and they just fell off the bone. Succulent, tasty, with a perfect blend of bbq sauce. Just Awesome!! I love ribs and I can assure they were the best I have had in a long time. My daughter had a burger which was the waitress indicated was fresh, homemade and highly recommended. My daughter loved it.... It came served on a nice fresh roll and did not disappoint. My other daughter decided on the crab cakes which were chunk full of crab meat (not filler) which is what you what you desire in this seashore resort. If you are looking for a casual dining experience with friendly service, that will exceed your expectations, then I would highly recommend Carneys. It is located right across the street from the beach in the downtown area. Also, they had a great band in there playing on Saturday night. I wish I remembered the name but the friendly waitress advised that they always have good bands on weekends. This place is well worth stopping by.......

1 Thank Jamie S