“Worst chinese restaurant in cape may!!”
Review of Cape Orient Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

Cape Orient Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Cape May, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst chinese restaurant in cape may!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I ordered there shrimp pad Thai for take out and it was the worst pad Thai I have ever had! $23.00 for something I ended up throwing out because it was that horrible. ( I would love my $ back!!!) This was the second time I tried this restaurant, I wasn't impressed the first time I shouldn't of given them a second chance. Also there pricing is completely outrageous, way to expensive for the quality of food there serving. I would recommend trying the Asian Palace, they have great food and service everytime!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Ndelco

Lambertville, New Jersey
“Decent Asian choice in a resort with limited options”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Husband and I had a hankering for vegetarian Chinese food while vacationing in Cape May. Saw the menu which has a plethora of vegetarian choices, including Chinese and Thai (and, BTW, sushi). Service was excellent and gracious, but the food was unremarkable - not well spiced and not particularly tasty (granted, it was tofu, which is a challenge, but excellent vegetarian friendly restaurants know it requires a special touch). Portions were large and we took home about half the meal. I can't speak for the fish and meat dishes.

• Visited May 2014
“Have been a satisfied customer for decades....”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I cannot ever get over how this Asian restaurant gets it absolutely RIGHT EVERY time. They have had several location changes but have been here right off the Cape May Washington Walking Mall for quite some time now. My parents were the first to bring my brothers and I here as young children and I, as well as my family, have continued to be customers enjoying every bit of the varied, creative and exceptionally consistent entrees. Always greeted with a smile and given plenty of attention while dining to meet every one of your needs leaving you wanting for nothing. I will continue to come here for a very long time and am glad that they have survived the wonderful test of time!!!

Visited April 2014
Perrineville, New Jersey
“Good Chinese in Cape May.”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This restaurant never disappoints. The food is very well prepared Chinese not fast food. They have sushi as well and it is very good. The portions are good. The service is fast and courteous. There can be a wait but they will accommodate as best they can. The food is delicious! The decor is authentic and it is a comfortable environment. They also have take out.

• Visited August 2013
Pennsylvania
“Good for Chinese Food in Cape May”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I can't comment on the sushi here since I don't eat raw fish, but the Chinese food is very good and reliable. House War Ba is a favorite.

• Visited October 2013