“Great find”

Ranked #8 of 16 Dessert in Cape May
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: For all the euphoric flavors you can't get enough of - especially the ones you can't get in ordinary stores - nobody scoops Ben & Jerry's better than we do at our scoop shops.
Mechanicsville, Virginia
“Great find”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

While on vacation far from home, it was great to find Good Old B&J Ice Cream, butter pecan & cherry Garcia in waffle cone.....

Bangor, Pennsylvania
“A milkshake should be not be "watered down"”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Though the ice cream counter person tried, both myself and the customer behind me (not related) were disappointed with our milkshakes. I even asked to have mine remade--same thing---"watered down" with milk. She said it was the Ben & Jerry special formula.... it is ice cream and milk. There is not uch of a formula there except how much milk to put in. Too much milk, need more ice cream to create thicker consistency. I can't rate a poor because the other members of our group ordered the ice cream cones which were up to expectations. Average rating balances their excitement and my disappointment in the shakes. Next time, I will stick with just the ice cream.

Pennsylvania, USA
“Coconut 7 layer Ice Cream is HERE!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We had some of this amazing ice cream flavor during a recent visit to Cape May. Our daughter said it is not available at her local (Baltimore) Ben and Jerrys, so several visits ensued. They usually have a line, but service is great and the line moves fast.

Ohio City, Ohio
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Great ice cream! Many flavor choices. Helpful and friendly staff :)
Perfect location among the restaurants and little shops.

• Visited May 2014
philadelphia, pa
“Why I will never get ice cream at any other place at the beach”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I wish I could give these people 100 stars. I will never go anywhere else for ice cream. Ever. Here is why:

On Easter Sunday, my family and I were in B&J in Cape May. We each had a Sundae which was OUTSTANDING and when we left, we enjoyed a few minutes with my daughter at the playground.

We had a great day together and returned home to Pennsylvania that night. When I got home, I realized I had left my purse in Ben and Jerry's! I panicked. I called the shop and George and Jean the owners could not have been more kind.

Coincidentally, they were heading up from the shore the next day and they met me and returned my purse to me.

The kindness of these store owners and the deliciousness of their ice-cream makes me a Ben and Jerry's emissary for life.

Thank you George and Jean! We will see you next time we are at the beach!

• Visited April 2014