Cape May KOA
Jetty Motel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$74
Madison Avenue Beach Club Motel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$102
The Southern Mansion(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$192
Official Site
Heritage Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$142
Ocean Club Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$169
La Mer Beachfront Inn(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$127
Carroll Villa Hotel(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$226
Congress Hall(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$181
Travelocity
Montreal Beach Resort(Cape May)(Great Value!)
US$155
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscamp storeboat rentalspull through sitestent campingfire ringdeluxe cabinbasketball and tennis courtskids activity centerpull thruupcoming tripwildwood beachpark modelstaff was helpful and friendlyatlantic cityseasonalweekendersutilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Our 2nd year here at LL as a seasonal.Guess we got here in the nic of time CUZ just like the other campers mentioned ,Their blowin it up over here.Talk about your extreme makeover,Ty Pennington would be proud at the things their doing.Started with a massive tree clearing throughout the campground ,then paved roads and offered you a driveway if you wanted one.The pools bikini blue and crystal clear with all new pool furniture ,Lounge chairs,umbrellas and tables. SUPER NICE. Golfcarts for rent ,theres new walkways and fences,Saw a picture of the new playground thats goin in.the lake is clean,with new beach sand ,boat rentals and catch and release fishng at the other end,I hear theres a few more big surprises as far as the lake area goes.I hear the store,office and snackbar are gonna be top notch when they open this weekend.I know the outside sure looks really nice.The entire staff is great and definitly motivated and you can see their excitement about whats going on as well.Look online at what Sun rv has done at their other places.I foresee disneyland at the shore my friends and Lake Laurie will be the second happiest place in the world to be.Glad we can be a part of it.See you on the 4th of July!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank chris f
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Been a seasonal camper here for the past 8 yrs, all the promises we got from Morgan Management kept us waiting, well Sun RV took over Jan 1st this year and in that short period of time big things are happening! Roads have been repaved, new chairs and umbrellas are at the pool, trees cut down or topped, if you wanted a black top parking spot they did it for you, the office is being re-modeled as is the snack bar! The office is gonna have a REAL camp store for supplies and the snack bar is gonna be like a deli making sandwiches and have a real griddle! Pool was drained, pressure washed, sealed and repainted. The best part is management and the employee's, they understand your concerns and needs and want to help you whenever they can! Need to change my name to "happy camper"!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank unhappycamperinNJ
Reviewed 31 May 2013

We have been seasonals for several years! Things were not so great! Now they have a whole new awesome staff and manager, Owned by a new professional company who cares! If your looking for a seasonal site, this is the one!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank WenMc
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Our family has been camping at the Lake Laurie for 28 years. We started here when you waited to get your site because it was so busy then watched it go downhill with many seasonals leaveing and few weekenders coming here. Well, I must tell you that there is a new sheriff in town! The new onwers, Sun RV Resorts, have already started with major investments at Lake Laurie. We had an issue with the water at our site and put in a work order when we arrived. The repair was started less than 30 minutes later!
If you are planning a camping vacation or a seasonal stay in the the Cape May / Wildwood area this summer I would book now as there won't be sites available after word gets out about the improvements here at Lake Laurie.
Please don't misunderstand, there are major issues still to be addressed but the investments are being made here at the property and I foresee a waitng list for sites by summers end!
Thanks for a great start to this summer. I look forward to my grandchildren growing up here!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank JudyM994
Reviewed 23 February 2013

I have been a seasonal camper here for 21yrs.My grandchildren grew up here and now I would like to see my great grand kids enjoy it too.Since the Randel family sold this campground it has gone to the dogs.Our pool used to be bigger and now it's smaller so they don't have to pay lifegraurds.There are no lifegraurds at the lake either.The pool water is either brown or green where you are afraid to let the kiids go in and the lakeis just deguesting.The water going into are trailers smells so bad that you are afraid to shower there.The roads have be come so bad you are afraid you'll lose a trie or somethink.The night guard Linda is so rude and always drunk,and she only says things to the seasonals about noise and never says anything to weekender's.She really needs to go .I love being here an hope that the new owners have some plans to fix this place back up.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family