I have traveled to Cape May in many capacities throughout the years. We have watched the Beach shack turn into a very welcoming popular destination. The Cape Resorts Group has changed some of the beaches and properties in Cape May. They own Congress hall, the Beach shack, the Victorian and the Sand Piper. The Beach Shack is an old motel and bar, the Rusty Nail. It was a place we would not vist but it was transformed to a family friend venue. A sandy area, a grass area, a fire pit, picnic table and outside bar with music playing at 5:00 during the season. Children and thirty something's enjoying family, food and music. Watching the dolphins, drinking coffee in the morning knowing I do not need to drag beach chairs across the street was lovely. They provide patrons with towels and chairs which is wonderful. We have enjoyed many good nights sleep until this weekend. The beds are typically awesome and comfy but we had a horrible bed and terrible night sleep. The room was clostraphobic with the worst mattress we ever slept on. For the price we paid we were very disappointed and will not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach Shack is a fresh, new, fun alternative for beachfront vacations. You will feel comfortable wearing your flip flops all day long. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Beach Shack reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Shack Hotel Cape May
- Beach Shack Cape May, New Jersey