This was our second stay at the Beach Shack & this visit was as good as last September's. Our room was spacious with lovely linens & cool beach decor. Check in was friendly & fast & we had no trouble getting a first floor room as we requested. Friday night we spent in their bar, the Rusty Nail, sitting with our toes in the sand while enjoying appetizers & drinks. We moved to a table for dinner; I had bow ties in vodka sauce with fresh veggies while hubby had a pulled pork sandwich. Everything was delicious & plentiful and service was wonderful. (Don't think it was just because it was off-season: the temp was 80 & the place was packed!) After dinner we moved to the firepit area for chocolate martinis & the lively acoustic guitar music provided. Service on the beach & at the pool Saturday was excellent & the beach was lovely. We cannot recommend this hotel highly enough! Go once & you'll be hooked!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach Shack is a fresh, new, fun alternative for beachfront vacations. You will feel comfortable wearing your flip flops all day long. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach Shack reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Shack Hotel Cape May
- Beach Shack Cape May, New Jersey