My hunsband,myself, and our 6 yrs old grandson stayed there july 23-july 26 2009, on July 23 we had a first floor room and around 1 am there was a loud pounding on our door alerting us to leave there was a fire in the building. we all got out safely due to the staff quick action. the staff provided us with bottles of water, coffee, tea and cereal for the kids. the rusty nail staff allowed us to use their resaturant until we could return to our room. we had the choice of staying or relocating to another hotel. . we decided to stay and were relocated to another first floor room for the rest of our stay. and they did deduct that night off our bill. the staff was great. they have lounge chairs with fluffy towels on the beach for our use. the pool was clean and had lounge chairs around it. the food at the rusty nail was very good and a casual relaxed atmosphere. we would definately stay there agan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach Shack is a fresh, new, fun alternative for beachfront vacations. You will feel comfortable wearing your flip flops all day long. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Beach Shack reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Shack Hotel Cape May
- Beach Shack Cape May, New Jersey