“always stay here”

Ranked #4 of 37 Hotels in Cape May
Hazlet, New Jersey
“always stay here”
Reviewed 28 July 2011

We have been staying at the Stockton Inn every time we go to CM which is twice a year for the last 15 years. The staff is wonderful, rooms are very clean and the rates are very reasonable. Always recommend it to friends.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kitkat092

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Lancaster, PA
Reviewed 18 July 2011

My husband and I decided to plan a last minute weekend away to Cape May. I called many hotels/motels and most would not accommodate the 2 night stay we were looking for. Most places have a 3 night minimum during high season. I called the Stockton Inn and not only were they able to accommodate us at a reasonable rate, they were very nice as well. We did not know what to expect but when we arrived we were thrilled with our find! The location could not be better. It's right across from the beach access so we did not have to walk far at all with all of our gear. They also have a parking lot with free parking which is a huge plus! The hotel from the outside looks very well maintained and up to date. Check in is at 2pm, but our room was ready upon arrival at 12:30pm. Our room was a Deluxe King on the 3rd floor. We walked up (no elevator) and the view was beautiful. Each room has 2 chairs and a small table outside. We walked inside and the room was immaculate and very much up to date. We had a love seat, table and TV. King bed and desk and then at the bathroom sink we had a microwave, mini fridge and coffeemaker. The toilet and shower and in a separate room which was nice. Both my husband and I were impressed at how clean everything was. Check out is at 11am and you need to move your car from the lot at check out. We were able to find street parking right behind the hotel that didn't have a meter which was great. At check out the front desk was very nice in saying that before we headed back to PA we could walk back through and use their outdoor shower. We were very gracious. Overall we had a wonderful stay and would most certainly stay here again and recommend it to friends.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank ach0717
Sicklerville, New Jersey
Reviewed 12 July 2011

Great place to stay, great location! Very clean! Welcoming staff!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Wantagh, New York
Reviewed 8 July 2011

When my girlfriend and I decided to go to Cape may ,which was about 3 days before ,I googled Cape May and a web site came up with about every hotel and B/B in the town. Since we were never their, I must say it was tuff trying to pick a place. She picked 2 places and for whatever reason I just didnt feel right with them . I even called, and the people I spoke to were very cold..I saw the STOCKTON INN so I gave them a call, the lady I spoke to was very nice and helpful. They had rooms available and I told her I would get back to her after I spoke with my girlfriend. about 20 minutes later I called back and booked a room for monday July 4th -wednesday July 7.and I must say it was a great pick. The room was very clean and the bathroom was immaculate. The grounds are very well taking care and the pool was beautiful.and the staff was great.Ireally loved Cape May and Iwill go back and I wll stay at the Stockton Inn.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 29 June 2011

Cape May Coast Guard Recruit Families & Friends: We stayed at the Stockton Inn when we visited Cape May to attend our son's Coast Guard boot camp graduation and I would recommend it to everyone. It is comfortable & within walking distance of the beach, and there are several great eating places very close by.

The staff at the Stockton Inn were awesome. If you are ever in Cape May I highly recommend you book a room at the Stockton Inn. The Olivo Family

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Lititz, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 18 June 2011

Great location right across from the beach. Very comfortable bed and good shower pressure is what this business traveler needed. I had a spacious room with large desk and king sized bed. Looked to be newer furniture, very nice!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank elsie17543
Forest Hill, Maryland
Reviewed 16 June 2011

We booked on Friday night for a Saturday-Monday stay over Memorial Day weekend. Great service and helpfulness from the front desk. Our room was very clean and the bathroom was clean as well which is important to me. The office has coffee and tea available anytime and the location of this place is great. Beach front and only a 2 sec walk across the main ave. to the beach and promenade. As close as you can get. Parking is free and off street just for the hotel guests. Also they have a roof top deck with with table and chairs where we ate dinner and enjoyed a bottle of wine beach and ocean watching. Also the pool was very clean. Will def. go back. Also free wireless.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple