We loved everything about our stay at the Mason Cottage. Patti was a wonderful host and provided us with everything we needed, from fresh baked cookies at tea time to restaurant recommendations around the area. The breakfast was also delicious. We stayed in the Decatur room and enjoyed the space very much.
What we enjoyed most about the Mason Cottage was its amazing location. It it located on a beautiful street in a line of Victorian homes, and only a block or two from both the beach and the main shopping area. It was perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mason Cottage is a lovely country Victorian B&B located in the heart of historic Cape May. The inn is just one block from the beach and two blocks from many fine shops and restaurants. Built in 1871, the Mason Cottage is endowed with lofty ceilings, full-length windows and a sweeping veranda, all so characteristic of Victorian homes of the period. There are nine lovely antique appointed rooms/suites to choose from, each with a private bath. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Mason Cottage Bed And Breakfast Inn
- The Mason Cottage Hotel Cape May
- The Mason Cottage Bed & Breakfast Inn Cape May, New Jersey