My husband and I enjoyed a long weekend in the Rose Room at The Mason Cottage and were very pleased with everything. Being able to sit on the porch was fantastic, but having breakfast on the porch was a bonus. The breakfasts were tasty and Patti was very helpful in helping us figure out where to venture for dinner. We were in town for a friend's wedding, so it was nice to be able to come back to what felt like home rather than a hotel. We will definitely be back! Thanks for such a great stay, Patti!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mason Cottage is a lovely country Victorian B&B located in the heart of historic Cape May. The inn is just one block from the beach and two blocks from many fine shops and restaurants. Built in 1871, the Mason Cottage is endowed with lofty ceilings, full-length windows and a sweeping veranda, all so characteristic of Victorian homes of the period. There are nine lovely antique appointed rooms/suites to choose from, each with a private bath. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Mason Cottage Hotel Cape May
- The Mason Cottage Bed And Breakfast Inn
- The Mason Cottage Bed & Breakfast Inn Cape May, New Jersey