My wife an I had never been to Cape May nor stayed at a bed and breakfast and decided to do so for our anniversary. We stayed at Mason Cottage for two nights and it was wonderful. Our room was spacious and well appointed. The innkeeper, Patti, couldn't have been more friendly and the breakfasts that she made were inventive and amazing. The location was central for both the beach and main area of town. We would definitely recommend Mason Cottage and plan to return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mason Cottage is a lovely country Victorian B&B located in the heart of historic Cape May. The inn is just one block from the beach and two blocks from many fine shops and restaurants. Built in 1871, the Mason Cottage is endowed with lofty ceilings, full-length windows and a sweeping veranda, all so characteristic of Victorian homes of the period. There are nine lovely antique appointed rooms/suites to choose from, each with a private bath. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Mason Cottage Hotel Cape May
- The Mason Cottage Bed And Breakfast Inn
- The Mason Cottage Bed & Breakfast Inn Cape May, New Jersey