We had never been to Cape May before so we read the reviews on this site. That is how we found our way to The Mason Cottage B&B. The location is perfectly located and a short walk to wherever you would want to go. The breakfast each of our three days was fantastic and accommodating to the diabetic in our group. The rooms are clean and nicely decorated. The bed was comfortable. We stayed in the Warne Suite (at the tippy top) and enjoyed the extra living room space to watch the NBA playoff game. We used the bikes, which are in great condition, were available at a moment's notice, and in cute colors. One of our highlights was Patti. She greeted us with a friendly and sincere smile every morning. We missed tea time each day but enjoyed lively music nearby at the Mad Batter. We would definitely come back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mason Cottage is a lovely country Victorian B&B located in the heart of historic Cape May. The inn is just one block from the beach and two blocks from many fine shops and restaurants. Built in 1871, the Mason Cottage is endowed with lofty ceilings, full-length windows and a sweeping veranda, all so characteristic of Victorian homes of the period. There are nine lovely antique appointed rooms/suites to choose from, each with a private bath. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Mason Cottage Bed And Breakfast Inn
- The Mason Cottage Hotel Cape May
- The Mason Cottage Bed & Breakfast Inn Cape May, New Jersey